Understand The System
How It All Works
Know & Protect Your Rights
Understand Your Divorce
The Importance Of Paternity
Fathers for Equal Rights
A National Fathers' Resource Center
Fathers for Equal Rights, Inc. (FER), with its headquarters in Dallas, Texas, is one of the largest and most active fathers' rights organizations in the United States. FER is a non-profit, educational, civil rights organization that is recognized as a 501(c)(3) organization by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, incorporated in 1974.
Father's For Equal Rights was designed to provide "hands on" help for members with family law issues.
The tools that we provide in our offices are:
- Free access to attorneys, 6 days a week
- Low cost document preparation
- Discounted process service
- Discounted DNA testing
- Social study preparation
- Trial preparation
"CAN YOU HUG YOUR CHILD TODAY?"
Website Membership Levels
Premium Content Now Available
Fathers for Equal Rights, Inc. has two types of membership:
Walk-in: We have Offices located in Downtown Dallas and Fort Worth. Hour are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, Monday through Friday and 10:00 a.m - 1:00 p.m. on Saturdays. Membership is $250.00 for one year. Free access to over 25 volunteer attorneys 6 days a week plus these additional Membership Benefits.
Online Premium Membership benefits include:
- Online Ask-An-Attorney feature - Consultation with an attorney today via email about your current situation.
- Access to our library of Audio Courses on subjects such as Domicile Restriction vs. Relocation, Child Custody Evaluations (social study Prep), General Trial Strategy, Depositions, Parenting Plans, Rights of Grandparents, Courtroom Demeanor, and many more.
Online Premium Membership is only $50.00.
-- Doug Clark, Executive Director